Join your fellow VMware users for the upcoming Baton Rouge VMUG meeting taking place on Wednesday, May 18, 2011.
Registration is now open and available to all VMUG members. This is a great opportunity to meet with your peers to discuss virtualization trends, best practices, and the latest technology!
- 10:00 a.m. – Welcome
- 10:10 a.m. - VMware Global Support Services
- 10:40 a.m. - Accelerating Success of Virtualization with Dell EqualLogic iSCSI SANs and VMware
- 11:25 a.m. - vCloud Director Demo
- 12:15 p.m. - Lunch
- 12:45 p.m. - Quest Software Server Virtualization Management Group: vFoglight Pro
- 1:30 p.m. - Meeting Wrap-Up
Visit the Event Details Page to register and view the full meeting agenda.
Please note: You will need to log into the VMUG web site to register for this meeting. If you have not already obtained your VMUG login credentials, please visit the Username and/or Password Help page to request your username and password.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.